Sunday, February 16, 2014

Another Late Inspired By...

Good day! I hope the your weekend has been great so far! Mine has been relaxing and productive! I am posting my (very late) Inspired By… card today. I also wanted to play along with Stampin' Royalty's and My Favorite Things challenges:


Charissa was in charge of choosing the picture for our Inspired By… challenge this week, a lovely tea cup:


Fits right in with the Stampin' Royalty picture! I successfully combined the two photos, and the awesome sketch, into this lovely little card:


The teacup I took from Charissa's photo and the doily came from Stampin' Royalty, and the colours, from both! :) I am really pleased with the results.


Thanks for stopping by, and check back later for the reason I was so late posting this! :) Pop over to Charissa's blog to see how her photo inspired her this week!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Tea Shoppe
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Raspberry Ripple
Paper: Primrose Petals Core'dinations, Pistachio Pudding, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Tools: Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Accessories: Doily, Linen Thread, Flower Trim, Pearls, Ruffle Stretch Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment