Thursday, February 13, 2014

A New KCRR!

Hello there! This post is the last thing I am going to do before I hit the hay for the night… And lucky for us all, it's a new KCRR! :) I also wanted to play along with this week's Retro Sketch:


Our random selections for this week were:
Mocha Morning DSP
Needle Point Embossing Folder
Baked Brown Sugar

Combined with the sketch, I ended up with this:


Yup, I love this wedding card! The needle point is located just above the scallop border (kinda hard to see in the photo). The mocha morning paper looks great here! Which came as kind of a surprise to me as I am not a huge fan of this paper at all! So, I will chalk that up to a win for sure :)


Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check back tomorrow for a new Inspired By… challenge! :) Make sure to pop over to Charissa's blog to see how she put together our random elements!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Love and Laughter (possibly the most used wedding set in history)
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Mocha Morning DSP (ret), Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake
Tools: Scallop Edge Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Accessories: Ruffled Ribbon, Linen Thread, Pearls

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! Love how you layered the ribbon and bakers twine. That print from Mocha Morning is perfect for a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! This is absolutely stunning! Love the pink/black/white combo and the dress stamp is adorable!

    ReplyDelete