Thursday, February 6, 2014

A New KCRR!

Good morning! Thursday means a new KCRR to play along with! I also wanted to join in on the Mojo Monday challenge this week:

Fun sketch hey!? Our random selections this week also worked out perfectly, you might even think we hand-picked them! *lol*
PS - I Love You
Smokey Slate 
Strawberry Slush

Here's how the combination of everything turned out:


I like it! It is a cute little card that could be used for valentines or an anniversary :)


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog to see how she used our KCRR elements this week! :)

*Seems that I used the wrong stamp set! Our selection was actually You are Loved, not PS-I Love You… oops!

Supplies used:
Stamps: PS - I Love You (ret), Everything Elanor
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Smokey Slate, Crisp Cantaloupe, In Colours DSP, Neutrals DSP, Whisper White
Tools: Heart to heart punch (ret), Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Accessories: Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment