Thursday, January 16, 2014

Return to Blogging! A New Year, A New KCRR!

Hello! I am glad to be back! A lot has happened since the last time to we spoke... the end of fall, the purchase of a house, the holidays & a family gathering. I hope you all had a fabulous holiday season and a delightful new year! Here's a few snapshots of recent events to bring us up to date:

 Michelle and I prepared all these cards for my craft fair this year… in about 4 hours!! :) 

 Some neat big horn sheep on a trip to Vancouver in the fall

 The Dixie Chicks… A phenomenal concert!

Our family gathered at Christmas time… not too often do we get a photo with all of us… so this is a rare gem and I truly love this shot! 

I don't have any quality pictures of the house Matt and I purchased in December, but I can assure you, it is an AWESOME house and I am so happy to be a homeowner now :) (so much better than renting!) Anywho, I hope you had a just as eventful couple of months as I did! :) 

Onto today's challenge… a new KCRR! Charissa and I randomly selected two items from our list and ended up with these:
Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder
Basic Grey

Hmmm! Definitely a workable combination…. and I thought it would work well as a Valentine's card (with V-day being less than a month away and all…) Here's how it worked out:



I like the final product! I subtle, yet classy, Valentine's card! :) Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see what she made with these elements! 

Supplies Used:
Paper: Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Basic Grey, More Amour DSP (ret)
Tools: Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Delicate Doilies, Hearts Framelits
Accessories: Flower Trim (ret), Linen Thread, Pool Party Ink for sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment