Thursday, August 1, 2013

Inspired by... Rainbow Butterflies!

Hi again :) I am enjoying the sunny west coast right now! I have a quick post for you featuring a new Inspired By... Challenge and I wanted to play along with the Retro Sketches:



This week's photo was selected by myself, a colourful array of butterflies!


I took the colours and the butterflies from this picture, and put together with the sketch, came up with this:


I love the colourful butterflies!! I can't wait to give this card away as a cheery hello :) Although I had a heck of a time with the butterflies as I broke my beautiful wings embosslits when I moved into my apartment back in February... but I managed :)


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog to see how this photo inspired her!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Pursuit of Happiness (ret)
Paper: Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade (ret), Midnight Muse, Island Indigo, Concorde Crush (ret), Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Tools: Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Eyelet Border Punch, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder
Accessories: Ribbon (ret), Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment