Saturday, August 24, 2013

Inspired By... Modern Decor

Good morning! I am one day late with my post today, sorry! :) It's time for a new Inspired By... and I wanted to play along with last week's Retro Sketches:



This week's photo came from Charissa, a room filled with modern decor:


Cool hey! I took a whole lot of inspiration from this picture, from the squares to the colours to the white space... combined with the sketch, it turned out like this:




It took a while to grow on me, but it has! I used this opportunity to use one of my larger birthday sentiments - that sentiment was one of the reasons I bought the set! Anyways, it's a fun little card with a but of sparkle! What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog to check out what she made!

Supplies used:
Stamps: On Your Birthday (ret)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade (ret), Whisper White
Ink: Lucky Limeade (ret)
Tools: Blossom Punch
Accessories: Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment