Thursday, July 11, 2013

Return to Blogging with KCRR #22

Hello there! Wow it has been a long time! I have been MIA from the crafting world for about a month now, and I have been having some fun over the past month :) I spent a week at the lake and tried surfing in the pacific ocean (*lol* I was not very good, but my sister sure was!). I have been kayaking, camping, fishing, hiking and soaking up the sun at every opportunity... so, needless to say, I have been enjoying my break. But, at the same time, it is also nice to be back. It'll take a bit to get my creative juices flowing again, so this first crack at bat isn't spectacular *lol* Before I share the card, here's a few snapshots from my month off:





Anyways... I can't wait till the end of the month when I am heading back to the ocean for another week! :) Now, onto the card... it's time again to start up the challenges with a new KCRR!


We decided to select three random items off the list this week and came up with:

A Fun Fold Card
Jewelry Tag Punch
Pretty in Pink

Hmmm... interesting selections! Well, lucky for me, I was able to let the designer paper I chose speak for itself and many embellishments were not needed. Here's what I came up with:


I chose to make a diaper fold card (I found a tutorial on this lovely lady's blog). It looks more like an open envelope than a diaper to me *lol* but I really like the fold! It's great to have a pocket big enough to put a nice amount of space for writing (I find that some of the fun fold cards don't have enough or any room for writing). 


Well, that's all for now! Don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see what she created with the selections :) 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Rues Des Fleurs (ret)
Paper: Attic Boutique DSP (ret), Poppy Parade (ret), Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Poppy Parade (ret)
Tools: Jewelry Tag Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Scoring Tool
Accessories: Linen Thread, Pearls

1 comment:

  1. You're right - the DSP does speak for itself! Love your colour choices and this fold!

    ReplyDelete