Wednesday, July 31, 2013

KCRR From Vacation!

Hello there! I am currently on a short 6 day vacation on Vancouver Island again :) but this time, instead of making the 12 hour trek in the car, I flew! And I have to say... flying is SO much better!! Now onto the challenges! We decided to play the challenges one day early this week, so today means a new KCRR challenge, and I wanted to play along with The Sweet Stop, and their awesome sketch:



The selections by random.org for KCRR this week were:

Baby Girl
Small Heart Punch

Hmm.. definitely a workable combination! I put everything together like so:


I think it turned out pretty cute! Not quite the traditional baby girl card... but I like the colour combination :) The only sad part about this card, is that almost everything is retired! (Luckily pear pizazz and blushing bride came back *lol* and I can't remember if marina mist retired or not? *lol again*)


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to hop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see what she made with these elements.

Supplies used:
Stamps: Easy Events (ret), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Nursery Nest DSP (ret)
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Basic Grey
Tools: Hearts a Flutter Framelits (ret), Corner Rounder (CTMH), Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon (ret), Michael's Star Brad, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet baby card. Pretty colors and cute image... the textures panel looks great. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete