Friday, May 24, 2013

Inspired by... Summer Fruit

Hello again! Time for this week's Inspired by... challenge and I wanted to play along with Mojo Monday as well:



This week's photo was my pick, a nice selection of watermelons:


Yummy! Watermelon is one of my favourite summer fruits so I thought this picture was fitting :) Here's my card:


Cute, right? I CASE'd the punch art from this talented lady. I loved it and thought it would be perfect for a baby card :)



Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see how this photo inspired her!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Short & Sweet (ret)
Paper: Red Red, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Gumball Green
Tools: Circles Nestabilities, 1" Circle Punch, Word Window, Scallop Border Edge
Accessories: Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment