Friday, May 24, 2013

100th Blog Post: Belated KCRR

Hello there! It is finally time for my KCRR post! Last week was so crazy. When Matt is home, there is always so much stuff to do, people to see, and places to go. We were out and about quite a bit last week, and all the fresh air really poops a person out! *lol* I think we slept for over 12 hours one night. That is quite the accomplishment in my books :) Anyways, Matt is gone again for another 2 weeks :( so tonight I am vegging out, crafting, and having a Friends marathon... sounds like a pretty good Friday night to me! :) So, onto the challenges... as you know, it's a new KCRR, and I wanted to combine it with Stampin' Royalty and Colour Q:



The random selections this week were the pennant builder punch and the stamp set Love & Laughter. I decided to use the cake from Love & Laughter, as I am always reaching for the dress automatically. Here's what I came up with:


Let's just say it's an unconventional wedding card *lol* but I like the way it turned out :)




Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, and check out what she made with these two items!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Love & Laughter
Paper: Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Howlstooth & Scarringbone DSP (ret), Floral District DSP, In Color Stacks
Ink: Cajun Craze
Tools: Pennant Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Accessories: Linen Thread, Stitched Satin Ribbon, Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 100th blog post!! This wedding card is great. It's nice to see non-traditional colours for a wedding. Love how you tied in the banner in this card.

    ReplyDelete