Friday, April 12, 2013

KCRR #13 & Mojo Monday: Congrats

Good morning! Here's hoping that today flies by... I slept away a good chunk of last night, trying to battle a cold. I think it worked as I feel better today :) Friday means another awesome KCRR challenge! I decided to combine this week's elements with the Mojo Monday sketch:



The selections for KCRR were midnight muse and congratulations. I had no trouble at all creating with these two elements! Here's what I came up with:



I even had the perfect reason to create a card like this. My friend Andrea, also a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, got engaged last week! My selection of blushing bride to go with the midnight muse was influenced by her, because how fitting it is to use blushing bride for the bride-to-be? Plus, I really like the contrast of the light pink and the dark blue, it gives the card a nice masculine/feminine balance. On the inside, I stamped "...on your engagement."


Thanks for looking and don't forget to hop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see what she created with our KCRR elements this week!


Supplies used:
Stamps: Love & Laughter
Paper: Blushing Bride, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Comfort Cafe (DSP), Print Poetry Stacks, In Colour Stacks (ret)
Tools: Hearts Framelits, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder
Accessories: Glimmer Brad (ret)

No comments:

Post a Comment