Saturday, April 20, 2013

Inspired By... A Pretty Shower Curtain!

Hello there! I am a little late posting today, I had a busy, but fun day and hadn't had a chance to make my card for this week's Inspired By... challenge until right now. But, you know what they say, better late than never! ;) I wanted to combine this week's challenge with the Freshly Made Sketch:


This week's selection was made by Charissa, her very own shower curtain :)


Nice! I was inspired by the colours and by the theme. Here's what I came up with:


Since I was using the flower from Love & Sympathy, I decided to use the sentiment from the same set. The colours are nice "sympathy" colours too. I added the paper-snipped baja breeze flowers on dimensionals for some added, get this, dimensions :) And I am a huge fan of the linen thread/dahlia accent!


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see how this photo inspired her!


Supplies used:
Stamps: Love & Sympathy
Paper: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze
Tools: Scallop Edge Border
Accessories: Linen Thread, Dahlia, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. What fantastic inspiration for your beautiful card! I love the color combo and the mix of floral and leafy images! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely and soft stamped with these colours - what a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete