Friday, January 25, 2013

KCRR #2: A Challenging Combo


Good morning! Time again for another installment of....


Yay! This week, random.org really threw us a curve ball... Baja breeze & baby girl... not a combo I would put together probably ever.... Anyways, after much thinking and planning, I was able to create a really cute baby girl card: 


Cute hey? Lucky for me, twitterpated DSP contains some baja breeze and I threw in a few other thing, like the banner with the bear & the clothes line to tie it all together. Funny, Charissa and I were just chatting about the polka dots embossing folder today, and I said that it is probably my most used item... and here it is again! :) Banners are so in right now, and I am loving them! They make regular appearances on my cards. The banners on this card had their tails curled up using my handy-dandy bone folder. Here is a close up of the string of banners on this card: 



Love it! Make sure you pop over to Charissa's blog to check out what she has made with this week's combo :)

Thanks for looking! :)

Supplies used:
Stamps: Little Additions
Paper: Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride (ret), Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP, 2010-2012 DSP Stacks (ret)
Accessories: Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Twitterpated Buttons (ret), Bone Folder

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! That banner is so fun! Love the little bunny and bear stamps too! Polka Dot embossing folder fits perfectly with this baby card :)

    ReplyDelete